Friday, April 24, 2020

A spirit ,..for You and I

Spirit in the sky
why did you make it all so confusing
spirit up there
why are we always losing
and some wealthy
are winning
but the rich will burn
and they oughta know
but often don't
they think they're
goin' up
but ain't
oh
spirit unto the sky
and for you and i
why did you
make it all so confounding
why does the murderer
and the profane
propane 
\both go to hell ?
and my canon lawyer
was there
with me
sentenced
burn him too
and along with me
and as it should be

Spirit in the sky
I want to love you
but two churches
then
split into two more
and i must choose
or must i ?
spirit in the sky

and
at night i pray
am i in a state of sin
or not ?
i don't even know
but sure i do
oh
spirit in the sky
for i have to
and i better
its up to me
and me alone
navigate through
a pretty girl guide
or ugly
spirit in the sky
i am lost
yet found

No comments:

Post a Comment